Graduate Programme 2013
Date: May 20, 2013
Location: Watford, UK
Job Function: Central Services Programme - Facilities
Intake Year: 2013
About the programme
The programme is designed to develop your skills and knowledge of Property, Workplace and Business Continuity, Safety and Security.
Working alongside colleagues, you will be gaining exposure and experience across these areas on a rotational basis for the duration of the programme.
You will then be encouraged to consider where you might want to specialise and where appropriate, go on to obtain
Professional Qualifications in your chosen area.
Key Skills Required
Graduates should be able to demonstrate the KPMG Capabilities:
- Committed to personal development and enthusiastic about a career within KPMG Facilities
- Takes responsibility and works hard to deliver projects to high standards
- Builds relationships internally and externally; works collaboratively to achieve success
- Shows self-awareness and a positive approach to self-development
- Reaches informed judgements through effective gathering and analysis of information.
- Communicates professionally and confidently with others to make the right impact.
- Shows awareness of the external marketplace and issues clients are facing.
- Is comfortable in situations requiring new or different approaches; can produce creative ideas
- Displays resilience, maintaining a professional service and optimistic outlook under challenging circumstances
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participate in the graduate rotational programme – adapting to and participating in all works relevant to the current placement
- Assist members of the Facilities Management team
- Participate on a number of projects that give you exposure to the different areas and works involved, taking ownership and driving forward project objectives
- Actively participate in identified training and developmental opportunities
- Proactively seek out opportunities to further enhance your experiences throughout the programme
Qualifications you'll work for
- BIFM - Understanding Facilities Management and relevant modules during the two year programme
- Wide range of technical/skills classroom and online training available via the KPMG Business School
- Post programme – consideration given to the relevant
Professional Qualifications such as: BIFM / RICS / BCI / IOSH / CIBSE / PMI
As a general rule, you'll be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum grade B GCSE* Maths
- Minimum grade B GCSE* English Language
- Minimum of 320 UCAS Tariff points (or 26 UCAS points)
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline.
* or equivalent
Please note, that we only consider a candidate's 'top' 3 A-level grades and do not accept General Studies.
There is a good reason why KPMG consistently features in the Top 10 of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for! It's not just the exceptional training, market leading career opportunities and flexible work arrangements that we offer; we value diverse opinions and backgrounds and create an environment that combines your commitments outside of work with your career potential.But, don't take our word for it, Industry Awards and Recognition page
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy